As a System Architect, you will have the responsibility of ensuring optimum information access for the Enterprise Content Management solutions delivered to customers. Mainly, you will be involved in providing technical expertise in the development of collaborative platform client application/customer interface, in all phases of development; you will plan and oversee the implementation of system upgrades, and design the model for corporate and business unit application servers. On the top, you will give a professional advice to customers and partner regarding EMC product best use; will interact with EMC partner in order to be in line with the latest releases, functionalities, new products.
Also you will be responsible for system performance optimization, maintenance and production. You will provide consistency and synchronization across all platforms, and you will assure the integration with other systems and technologies.
The position involves the incorporation of business requirements and settings into an enterprise solution design using the EMC Documentum platform. The professional we are looking for will analyze product components and functionality, design objects and models, perform customization of applications, and design scalable solutions, performance tuning approaches, application deployment, and methods of deployment.
You should be willing to take on the challenge of matching excellent product knowledge with the client’s best use of the platform, while working in an international environment.
Technical skills :
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience system architect or developer with technical leadership
- Advanced knowledge in at least one of more areas including security, collaboration, middleware, networking, mobile devices, virtualization, governance, storage, database, and specific vertical business applications.
- Experienced with technology with focus on open standards, systems integration, SaaS architectures, Web services/SOA
- Technology Lifecycle and Evaluation. Evaluation of current and new technologies and products and their lifecycle.
- Mastering Architecture Diagrams – Conceptual, Logical, and Physical diagrams; unified Modeling Language or UML
- Business Strategy Development – understand the current strategies, how they were developed, and who developed them. Understand the impact based upon business, applications, and infrastructure.
- Confident in customer interaction
- An open, proactive attitude, the ability to take initiative, drive and innovate
- Good communication skills – having the ability not only to understand complex technologies but also to explain them to others in clear and simple terms; able to articulate key messages very clearly and summarizing them efficiently.
- Excellent English both written and spoken, French is an asset
- Eagerness to meet new people, new places, challenging experiences, by travelling around the world
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures (EMEA)
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries.
- Self-motivated; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Eagerness to learn –enjoying the challenge of getting to master new products in a very short timeframe.
- Advise customers and deliver quality proposals to enable trouble-free, on-time deployment
- Develops processes, architecture, and tools for improved system availability or operational efficiency. Identifies and plans proactive system upgrades of enterprise scope.
- Expand sales opportunities by architecting solutions involving multiple technologies
- Design key integration interfaces between EMC modules and core IT systems
- Work with the different Project Management leads of the development team and resolve technical issues
- Document standards, solutions, data flows, procedures, and other technical information as directed
- Provides master-level technical support to technical staff within the appropriate discipline.
- Mentor member of the technical staff.
What we offer:
- Professional development and a smooth carrier track, with yearly certifications;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- Working in a stable company, in full development;
- Possibility of promotion and development of a career plan;
- Opportunity to attend to national and international conferences;
- Soft skills development track;
If you have what it takes and you are up to the challenge, send us your CV at email@example.com and we would be glad to meet you!