As a presale consultant, you will have the opportunity to gain product expertise which you will transform in professional product presentations, demonstrations together with the sales team, you will give a professional advice to customers and partner regarding EMC product best use, will interact with EMC in order to be in line with the latest releases, functionalities, new products.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to take on the challenge of building excellent product knowledge and combining it with a good commercial sense while working in an international environment.
- 2-5 years experience in a Presales role;
- General IT knowledge, having experience in configuring various IT business solutions;
- Good understanding of the IT market and trends;
- Technical education or certifications;
- Experience in an IT related role/company, interacting with clients;
- Knowledge of IT HW/SW architecture;
- EMC Documentum experience is a plus;
- Confident in customer interaction;
- An open, proactive attitude, the ability to take initiative, drive the project and innovate;
- Good communication skills – having the ability not only to understand complex technologies but also to explain them to others in clear and simple terms; able to articulate key messages very clearly and summarizing them efficiently;
- Excellent English both written and spoken, including in public presentations;
- Eagerness to meet new people, new places, challenging experiences, by travelling around the world;
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures (EMEA);
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries;
- Self-motivated; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges;
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Fluency in French or Arabic language is a plus;
- Eagerness to learn –enjoying the challenge of getting to master new products in a very short timeframe;
- Answers Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal (Product Questions with thorough answers, Architecture and Infrastructure Questions);
- Creates infrastructure draft proposals (Proposed architecture, Sample Architecture, Supported Platform and sizing information);
- Developing customized demos on request for specific customer opportunities. Translating the customer requirements into a scenario to show it to the customer. Developing these prototypes in a very short timeframe;
- Manage internal teams to build ad-hoc demos and proof of concepts;
- Proactively supports EMC sales teams and partners in positioning Documentum as a key differentiator for storing solution;
- Maintains in depth and up to date knowledge of relevant business drivers & typical customer needs;
- Actively develops product expertise;
- Attends new product trainings; keeps updated and relevant news about our range of activity;
- Drafts analytic reports, competitively professional documents, market analysis etc.
What we offer:
- Professional development and a smooth carrier track, with yearly certifications;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- Working in a stable company, in full development;
- Possibility of promotion and development of a career plan;
- Opportunity to attend to national and international conferences;
- Soft skills development track;
If you have what it takes and you are up to the challenge, send us your CV at email@example.com and we would be glad to meet you !