Job description :
- You will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation, Planning, and Installation phases of our standard Project Management Processes.
- will install new / upgrade existing servers and configure hardware, software, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- have the opportunity of developping your programming abilities and competences.
- participate in technical research and development to enable continuous innovation within the infrastructure
- You will participate in our project teams, working under direction and within general practices established beforehand, providing technical expertise on our foreign projects.
- We offer a versatile, interesting and attractive job as well as good development possibilities in an international environment, training programs and certifications on latest EMC technologies.
- We have a strong business know-how on document management, tailor made solutions implemented in well-known companies, delivering complete solutions from analysis to implementation and delivery. We really have the possibility to experience a full project management cycle from sales to client follow up, allowing you to grow from a Junior to Team-Leader or Project Manager.
- a BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Linux/Unix strong knowledge
- mastering Web application servers
- configuring Vmware virtualization environments
- being fluent in English, both written and spoken, Italian is an advantage
- having Microsoft Windows Server administration skills including Active Directory and Exchange
- sharing a Solid networking knowledge
- having a good understanding of Database Administration (is a plus)
- having a good understanding of Internet protocols – as HTTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS etc
- you’ll have a positive attitude, a high energy, if you are an enthusiast team player with good communication skills, motivated to learn and dedicated to proficiency,
- know-how on effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure,
- see a challenge in solving technical support requests from customer, offsite or onsite, are excited and available to travel when required on specific projects,
- have the ability to work independently or as part of a team as the situation demands