EMC Documentum xCP 2.1 Rapid Sucess Program (RSP)
RO PLANET has been involved in Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform 2.1 rapid success program, developed by EMC for his customers and parteners.
The overall goal of the xCP2.1 rapid success program is to enable and accelerate development of xCP 2.1 to repeatable solutions and referenceable production deployments by working with a select set of partners and customers.
In this program, we are participating with a correspondence management application which we want to take from 2.0 version to 2.1. By july 2014, the company representative involved in this initiative – Adrian Luca – is involved in weekly meetings in which he discusses certain bugs and malfunctions of this migration and he receives support and the necessary technical knowledge from EMC.
• Building our xCP 2.1 application leveraging our existing Documentum object model and or data
• Receiving early access to the xCP 2.1 Service Packs
• Gaining early knowledge and visibility of product roadmap
• Providing direct input on product functionality, configurability, usability and performance to EMC
• Collaborating with other participants, learn about their use cases, and share feedback